The librarians main focus is to help teachers and students with:
- Developing information literacy. This includes how to search for information and use information effectively, how to evaluate sources, how to cite sources and other things.
- Developing media and information literacy.
- Developing digital literacy.
- Encouraging reading and developing reading strategies.
- Provide books from other libraries.
- Creating talking book accounts through Legimus an authority through which you can get access to a large collection of talking books in different languages.
- Arranging study visits at the City library and Gothenburg University library.
- Arranging author visits, workshops and different kind of activities. Both within Creative school and outside this initiative.